We've provided some guides to help get you up and running as quickly as possible, and we're excited to have you aboard. What follows is a technical explanation of Health Intelligence Platform (HIP) integration process.
Integration for placing orders with Human API's Health Intelligence Platform involves 5 primary steps
- Creating an Order
- Checking Order status
- Managing tasks
- Downloading records
This is page is intended to be both a tutorial and a reference guide. While this guide does not list all possible features, it should give a good overview of the principal functionality.
- You have an active client application and you have access to the Human API Portal.
- You have a status and task notification endpoints setup (optional but recommended).
If you don’t have one of the above, or you’re not sure, please get in touch with our support engineers ([email protected]). We’re happy to help.
First, you'll need credentials for the Portal. Please contact your sales representative at Human API for a set. If you do not know your sales representative, please contact [email protected] to perform your request. Your contact at Human API must create applications on your behalf.
An application in Human API is a container that holds users and their data, and allows for custom configuration options. Above all, it is the main pipeline that you will integrate directly with your application.
Each application has a specific set of keys found on the application's settings page that you'll need for development, as described below:
|Unique ID of the application container
|Secret value for the application container
Your Client Secret should be kept securely on your server. For developer support requests, please send along your Client ID only. We will never ask you to provide your Client Secret.
Now that you have access credentials through the Portal, everything is in place for you to get started submitting your first order.
In addition to the Portal, we provide three APIs through which you are additionally able to manage your integration:
Automate administrative features, such as managing users and application settings
Provides primitives for identity and session management to access other services
- All the API endpoints are accessible through HTTPS only.
- All the calls must be authenticated.
- Resource locators, Resource identifiers and data attributes are case sensitive.
- Dates are formatted with respect to ECMA-262 ( a simplification of ISO 8601 Extended Format) as follows : YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ss.sssZ
- The request and response content-type is application/json unless otherwise specified.
Updated 8 months ago